The initial 90-minute nutrition consultation evaluates your current state of physical health, as well as your mental and emotional wellbeing. A Creyos Health assessment is sent in advance of your appointment for you to complete online at home to also scientifically assess your current state of cognitive health and general wellbeing.
Charlotte devises a nutrition programme tailored according to your individual needs and goals. She also provides detailed follow-up notes to explain the rationale and for your easy reference.
“Together, we assess your diet, your present lifestyle, and your personal and family medical history. We look at the whole picture and then drill down to what is necessary right now, and also to what is realistically practical, to achieve the best results for you. Both in the immediate, the here-and-now as well as in the longer term.
Knowledge is power and I believe passionately that it is from getting a far deeper understanding of your own mind and body, that you will bring about really meaningful change and long-term, sustainable results”
Rates for Appointments
- 90-minute initial nutrition consultation: from £125.00
– Online Creyos Health assessment and report
– PHQ-9 assessment, if required
– GAD-7 assessment, if required
– Perceived Stress Test, if required
– Child or Adult (over 16 years) ADHD questionnaire, if required
– Detailed follow-up notes and tailored prescription
– Discount on any required supplements
- 45-minute follow-up appointments: £72.00
– Creyos Health assessment (to track progress)
- Combined In-depth Nutrition Consultation and Food Intolerance Testing: £190.00
Includes Creyos Health assessment and relevant screening, as well as Vitamin & Mineral Analysis and detailed follow up notes.
The Whole Student Programme © for students aged 12-19.
Information on request.
Corporate Wellness Programmes
Available on request.
Charlotte Fraser consults clients all over the UK and internationally. Her private practice is based in Chilham, Kent, close to Canterbury, Ashford, Faversham and Wye.
Consultations can be arranged in person, or online via ZOOM or Skype.